Tuesday, March 25, 2008

...and that's a Good Thing!

When my Martha Stewart Living appears in the mailbox, I am so excited to see what Martha has to teach me this month. But the column that I read first, and the pages I fold down so I can read them again and again is, of course, Good Things.

And I am loving the Spring-y Feel that Good Things has for the month of April.


Hen-Shaped Egg Cozies!

I may not own any egg cups, but don't think that's going to stop me from making these adorable chick cozies. Maybe it will prompt me to actually buy some egg cups.

Magazine Holders with Handles
I have so many magazines just piled into a corner of my studio...yikes! I think it's about time to pull 'em out, grab some magazine holders (with the lovely brass hook sash lift I attach with Martha's tutorial) and organize the heck out of my dozens and dozens of glossies.


Even though our rain has already ended for the season, I still want to show off my cute, cute, cute umbrellas. And if we do have a freak rain I'll have a place to put my wet umbrella without ruining my wood floors.


Scalloped Bouquet Wrapper

With the way things have been a-bloomin' around here, flowers are a perfect gift to say "Happy Birthday," "Feel Better" or "Happy Spring!" And I love this idea to dress up flowers from your own garden or flowers from your local florist. How have I not thought to use my scallop scissors on the flower wrapping?? It's Genius!


Happy Spring!


*images from Martha Stewart.com

No comments: