Friday, July 4, 2008

Blogging Martha: July 4th Linkapalooza

Angry Chicken likes celebrating the 4th like Martha...even if she does get a little frustrated with the crafts.

It's no celebration without dessert!  And Katy Elliott shares her fave 4th treats, including Martha's Strawberry Shortcake.

Vanity Fair knows what Martha does best for the 4th:  Flag Cake!!

Mashable shows you the tools to create the BEST Fourth of July!  And it, of course, includes marthastewart.com for decor and crafts!

Those patriotic fans of Martha's sure are popular this year...Meggiecat wants to print them up for her celebration.

Before heading to the shore, Innove shares the Martha 4th of July treats that she loves best.

Could there be a better day to have a patriotic wedding?  The Bride's Guide shows us how to make your July 4th wedding more classy, less tacky.

Need more inspiration for a red, white, & blue wedding?  Love, Honor, & Cherish shows you how to have a very elegant Martha wedding.


Marta Writes, one of my all-time favorite blogs, wants you to throw a little 4th Party and use Martha to help you decorate.

Heading to a BBQ for the weekend?  In charge of dessert?  Sugarlens suggests Martha for many yummy and cute options!

Have a Martha 4th Link?  Add it to the Comments!

Have a FUN and SAFE 4th of July!!  
Happy Independence Day!!

1 comment:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I just found you all through Silicon Valley Moms Blogs (I write at Deep South Moms.)

I am a closet Martha lover, although definitely NO Martha myself, I long to have just an ounce of her talent. I pimped some of her goodies recently for July 4th on my new review/giveaway site, SavvyHousewife.com.

I'll be back!