Monday, November 17, 2008

This is the Closest I'll Ever Get...

...to hanging out with Martha Stewart!


Send your own ElfYourself eCards


That Martha is quite the dancer!

Oh how I wish this would really come true...

We could dance around like Santa's elves and then she could teach me how to really spruce up my house for the holidays and cook all sorts of very merry meals!

Until then, I'll just have to settle for her Christmas Workshop.
Don't forget: It starts TODAY!!

Are YOU Signed Up??

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Too funny! I made up a bunch of those a couple of years ago -- They never get old!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I always loved to Elf myself and my friends!!!!

dessert girl said...

Ha ha! That's funny!