Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm Gingerbread-Molasses


The holiday season is a time for indulgences. A time for candy, cookies, cake and mulled cider. We guiltlessly sip frothy hot chocolate and tear into steaming plates of cinnamon rolls on weekend mornings.


With food being such a focal point of socializing and celebrating in today's America culture, I've always been perplexed by the idea that "you are what you eat." Apparently, so is Martha, because she wants to know what kind of cookie you are.

I'm a Molasses-Gingerbread Cookie - according to the results, because I'm "warm, spicy and multifaceted." There's nothing I love more than a cookie, so I guess if you can't eat em, join 'em.

Hop on over to MarthaStewart.com to take the quiz and find out what kind of cookie YOU are!

Maybe you'll even be inspired to make my Molasses-Gingerbread cookies!

No comments: