Saturday, March 7, 2009

Martha's Calendar is Back!

One of the features that I loved about Martha's magazine is the monthly calendar she published in every issue of Martha Stewart Living.  Although I didn't exactly mourn its loss, I was sad when they stopped publishing it.  I liked seeing what she was up to.  But never fear - it's coming back! 

In the April issue (on newsstands March 16th), you'll be able to see all the fun activities that Martha has on her calendar.  It will include her some of her day-to-day activities, upcoming events and her speaking engagements, as well as some timely homekeeping tips and reminders.

I can't wait to find out if she's going to go to the Brimfield Antique Show in May.  I'll be there, along with 5,000 vendors and countless deal-seekers and antique lovers.

1 comment:

Chef E said...

Why are we creatures of 'wanting to know' what people do, but I love it!

I too watch her on cable and she has seemed to open up more since her incarceration, but we all make mistakes, and I love her!