Friday, August 29, 2008

Blogging Martha: Linkapalooza

A Tour of Martha's Farm?  The Orlando Sentinel lets us in on the news that we'll see Martha's farm on her Sept. 15th premiere.

The Little Princess Chronicles talks about raising Little Marthas!  So Cute!

I am drooling on my keyboard over Martha's One Bowl Chocolate Cupcake over at Cupcakes Take the Cake.  (Check out their picture on the set of the MS Show!!)

She's Tickled Pink with Martha's Amazing Wal-Mart Wedding Decor! 

The Water Lily Favor Box from Martha Stewart Crafts was a HUGE hit at a Modern Baby Shower over at Clever Parties Blog.

Martha is Her Homegirl!  Esperanza (who totally rocks the double bass) is Glam-a-rella and knows that MS knows how to decorate for a wedding shower!


Shannon is loving the Glittered Halloween Tree & Gourd Garland over at marthastewart.com.  Halloween is coming early over at Salty.


Seems I always find myself here at Everything Turquoise...this week, the turquoise love is being sent the way of the Cast Iron Round Pot.  Yes, please!  I'll take two!

Apartment Therapy, who I Love Love Love, gives Martha major props for her Housewarming Bucket.  Who wouldn't love to receive this when moving to a new home.  I'm probably moving soon...anyone want to send me one?  : )

She may be Sans Chocolat, but she knows how to defend those she admires...like our lovely Martha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love!