Make sure to spend the days leading up to Valentine's Day with Martha Stewart's Craft of the Day. Starting on February 1st, Martha gives us the most adorable love-related crafts to make for friends, family, and ourselves!
So far, my favorite was last Friday's Hand Stitched Valentines:
The best thing about these crafts, besides the fact that they are so cute - and you know how I feel about cute, is that they can easily be done in an afternoon.
So get out that red and pink construction paper and get to work!
Coffee-Rubbed Lamb Chops with Pumpkin Cinnamon Polenta
-
Being in wine country last week had me seriously reminiscing about my June
trip when I was there with Superior Farms. So, what was the first thing I
did ...
9 years ago
1 comment:
I find any craft by Martha to be difficult. Are you sure that this craft is easy?? I ruin any craft sanctioned by Martha. :( Boo!
Post a Comment